What are they?
Our masterclasses are interactive, small-group style days run by Carolyn Spring and our Client Services Manager, Elisabeth Allan. They are a mix of group-based discussion, case studies and group supervision with a focus on working with trauma, dissociation and abuse.
Who are they for?
Aimed specifically at counsellors and psychotherapists working with clients with experience of trauma and dissociation, they are particularly suitable for people who have previously attended a PODS training day as they will assume some background knowledge, but they are open to all professionals working in this field. There are only 12 places available so please book early to guarantee your space.
Format of the day?
- Coffee and pastries at 9.30 am
- Day runs from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Buffet lunch is included
- Certificate for 5 hours' CPD included
- £100 for Friends of PODS (join here)
- £110 for everyone else
When and where?
- Currently available in Huntingdon, London and Bristol
- Other dates and venues may be available later in the year
- Register your interest in a masterclass near you