WHAT COURSES DO WE RUN?
We run different courses all dealing with the impacts of childhood trauma but looking at various areas:
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery: Healing the Brain
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment
- Dissociation and DID: The Fundamentals - new
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice - new
- Trauma and Dissociation Masterclasses (small group format)
Each course covers different content.
10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Training days: £85.00 (discounts and concessions available)
Anyone who works with or supports somoene who has been affected by trauma:
- rape crisis or helpline staff and volunteers
- CPNs / healthcare staff
- police, probation and prison staff
- social care staff
- church pastoral teams
- surivors and supporters
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.